Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, public Masses are being resumed in the Diocese of Steubenville with directives to be followed in order to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Public Daily Masses resumed Monday, May 18.
Public Weekend Masses resume May 30-31.
All Public Masses will follow Norms established by the Diocese of Steubenville. Click Here to read these Norms in the Parish Bulletin.
Weekday Mass Times at Holy Rosary Church:
Mon-Fri: 7:00 am, 8:30 am, 5:15 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am, 8:30 am
Weekend Mass Times at Holy Rosary Church:
Saturday, 4:00 pm: Vigil Mass
Sunday: 8:30 am, 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 5:15 pm
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
Saturday, 10:00 am
Holy Rosary Church
To reduce the risk of contagion as much as possible, the following directives from Bishop Monforton are obligatory:
- There must be a distance of at least six (6) feet between the confessor and the penitent. How you will arrange this depends on the configuration of your confessionals.
- If there is a screen available, it must be utilized
- The penitent is to stand, not kneel, to reduce the risk of spreading illness by touching surfaces
- Confessions are to be heard as quickly as possible
- People awaiting confession are to spread throughout the church, maintaining distances of at least six (6) feet from each other.